Friday 30 August 2013

Treefest, Westonbirt Arboretum

Great day out on Monday at Treefest. It was a celebration of nature and wood.

I liked so many things but I'll just mention some of my favourites.


I bought a couple of Ammonites from World Fossils. I like making impressions in clay with them. They look lovely with ferns. I managed to find some slightly bigger ones than what I use at the moment. I cannot wait to try them. The whole stand was stunning, especially the jewellery. 






Another really nice jeweller was Glover and Smith. They are all nature inspired and made from pewter and silver. Stunning!






Green Man Woodcrafts made some excellent contemporary and traditional goods. I especially liked their gates.




I also loved Enchanted Woodies, but unfortunately they do not have a website. They make, amongst other things, beautiful Grandfather clocks from English hardwoods.




Many thanks to Ian for taking us.








































Do you have a favourite wood festival?

No comments:

Post a Comment